REVENUE OPERATIONS JOB SPECIFICATION BENCHMARKS
THE GROWING ROLE OF REVENUE OPERATIONS IN THE 21ST CENTURY COMMERCIAL MODEL
BEST PRACTICES FOR DEFINING AND EVOLVING THE OPERATIONS THAT SUPPORT THE REVENUE CYCLE TO DRIVE SCALABLE AND SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
Revenue Operations has emerged as the fastest growing job in the US . Revenue Operations is a management system that orchestrates and aligns the operations, systems, and data that support revenue teams along the entire revenue cycle to generate more consistent and scalable growth. Revenue Operations has emerged as a critical job function for a simple reason – it directly impacts the ability of an organization to protect its largest assets and grow firm value. This is because organic growth, and the commercial assets that create it, have become essential to value creation. 90% of organizations are actively changing the way they lead and align revenue teams and the operations that support them according because a strong operations function is essential to executing the programs fundamental to modern selling – Account Based Marketing, orchestrating multi-channel sales and marketing programs, and delivering personalized experiences in digital channels.
To better define the Revenue Operations role in a 21st Century Commercial Model, the expert faculty of the Revenue Enablement Institute evaluated hundreds of job descriptions, engaged over 100 growth leaders and revenue operations executives to develop a comprehensive definition of the evolving role of the Revenue Operations leader in a modern selling model. of business leaders, as well as the leading academics and experts in the field. This report analyses the five core disciplines that underlie the Revenue Operations role, the 12 capabilities that go into the job description, and a comprehensive 36 point Revenue Operations maturity model to help business leader quickly assess the state of their commercial transformation and identify the most financially viable way to “stairstep” your organization towards greater alignment of sales, marketing and CX teams, systems, and processes. This in depth 52 page analysis will teach you:
- Best practices for defining and evolving the operations that support the revenue cycle to drive scalable and sustainable growth
- The five core disciplines that underlie every Revenue Operations role
- 12 capabilities of the Revenue Operations job function that are fundamental to the alignment of sales, marketing and CX teams, systems, and processes.
- A comprehensive 36 point Revenue Operations maturity model that maps the convergence and evolution of the operations that support growth as your organization matures
- Practical ways to aligning Sales, Marketing and Customer Success operations and teams along the revenue cycle
- How to redeploy teams and resources to improve coverage, control and customer experience at lower cost
- Structures for turning big data into actionable insights that create value and visibility in real time
- A blueprint for reconfiguring the commercial technology portfolio to multiply and simplify selling effort
- Ways to generate greater accountability and financial returns from your commercial technology and data assets
DOWNLOAD THE REVENUE OPERATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION
GET OUR BEST-SELLING REVENUE OPERATIONS BOOK
There are no reviews yet.