The formula for growth has changed. Selling has become a technology enabled and data driven team sport as revenue teams converge around a new north star – expanding customer relationships. To accelerate revenues and performance, leaders will need to build a faster, better and higher performing revenue engine. To help the next generation of growth leaders accelerate both sales and performance, Stephen Diorio, Managing Director, The Revenue Enablement Institute and Co-Author of the best selling book Revenue Operations will be leading a panel of revenue enablement leaders to discuss the future of sales and revenue enablement at the Sales 3.0 Conference at the Kennedy Space Center on December 8th and 9th.
Mr. Diorio and his panelists: Russ Walker, SVP, Revenue Enablement, Datasite and Liz McChrystal the VP of Revenue Enablement at Accent will discuss the evolving role of the operations that support marketing, sales and customer success and the keys to enabling the modern sales team. Specifically, this expert panel will discuss:
- The changing role of the growth leader and the emergence of the CRO
- The importance of aligning the operations, processes, systems and data that support sales
- Practical steps revenue enablement leaders are taking to accelerate sales and improve the seller experience
- Smart actions leaders are taking to start to “connect the dots” across the teams along the revenue cycle
- The importance of creating a revenue enablement infrastructure that connects people and technology
- The keys to improving the seller experience and simplifying the day to day selling workflow;
- Why change leadership and establishing a common purpose are keys to high performing teams.
To help sales leaders and senior practitioners in sales leadership, sales effectiveness, sales enablement, and commercial excellence learn the keys to accelerating revenues and performance in 2023 the Revenue Enablement Institute has partnered with the Selling Power Magazine to develop the program at the Sales 3.0 Conference – the premiere event for sales, revenue enablement and operations leadersat the Kennedy Space Center on December 8th and 9th. You can register to attend, and get a 50% discount using the code stephen50 at this registration link.
TO LEARN MORE
The State of Play in Revenue Enablement
Listen to Stephen Diorio discuss new research on the importance of timely sales planning and its impact on seller performance
Register for the Conference
Register to attend the the Sales 3.0 Conference and get a 50% discount on using the code Stephen50.
Learn How to Align Your Teams
Learn the keys to aligning your revenue teams and the operations, processes and systems that enable them around the customer in our new book Revenue Operations.