Scale Your Sales Podcast: Evaluate Your Responsibilities to Grow Customer Lifetime Value.
LISTEN TO STEPHEN DIORIO AND JANICE B GORDON DISCUSS THE NEED TO EVOLVE COMMERCIAL LEADERSHIP, ROLES AND INCENTIVES IN WAYS THAT MAXIMIZE ACCOUNT EXPANSION AND CUSTOMER LIFETIME VALUE IN A MODERN SALE
In this episode, we talk about the challenges and changes emerging from executives who are now responsible for the entire customer life cycle, and my guest talks about the air gaps, failure points and the overall experience, spanning sales, marketing and service. You have got to get and read the latest book by Stephen Diorio, Revenue Operations: A New Way to Align Sales and Marketing, Monetize Data, and Ignite Growth; it will change your perspective on modernizing revenue generation systems. Listen as we discuss
- How Revenue Operations aligns commercial teams, systems, incentives and operations around the customer
- The need to have a common purpose for every customer facing employee to grow customer lifetime value
- How the best organizations are redefining sales force roles, coverage, treatment and incentives to adapt
- The impact this is having on commercial leadership, sales and marketing operations, and front line managers
- Stephen’s book: Revenue Operations: A New Way to Align Sales & Marketing, Monetize Data, and Ignite Growth