Revenue Innovators Podcast: Revenue Operations Isn’t a Discipline. It’s Interdisciplinary.
Revenue Operations is fundamentally interdisciplinary. Without that essential notion about combining disciplines, most people don’t even know what RevOps is. In this episode, we speak to someone who has literally written the book on RevOps: Stephen Diorio, Executive Director at The Revenue Enablement Institute. Listen as we discuss
- How RevOps is a system like the operating system of a computer
- The pros and cons of creating a super big operations function
- The strength of RevOps is an interdisciplinary strength
- Digital, data, technology, and RevOps
- Stephen’s book (forthcoming April 2022): Revenue Operations: A New Way to Align Sales & Marketing, Monetize Data, and Ignite Growth