Marketing Masters Podcast: A Formula for Scalable and Consistent Growth is the Holy Grail for the CMO Growth
Listen to Stephen Diorio and Benjamin Broomfield of the Click Z Marketing Masters podcast discuss why a formula for consistent and scalable revenue growth is the holy grail for the modern CMO.
In this episode, Stephen Diorio and Benjamin Broomfield of the Click Z Marketing Masters Podcast discuss why a formula for consistent and scalable revenue growth is the holy grail for the modern CMO. Drawing from his new book, Revenue Operations, Diorio outlines the formula for growth in the 21st century, defining marketing actions and investments; targeting strategies that create value; impacting nine customer behaviors; driving business outcomes that impact cash flow; and translating this for the stock market and CFO.
Listen as we discuss
- What makes a successful marketing leader in a world where growth has become a digital and data-driven team sport
- How can marketing leaders gain the cooperation, trust and support from their peers along the revenue cycle
- The importance of proving the financial contribution of marketing to business to defining the role of the CMO
- The three different archetypes for successful CMO roles – the Tsar, the Collaborator, the Revenue Operations Superstar
- Stephen’s book: Revenue Operations: A New Way to Align Sales & Marketing, Monetize Data, and Ignite Growth